Who We Are:
At adMarketplace, we are passionate about improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing user privacy. We are the largest people-led, privacy-safe consumer search marketplace.
Our mantra is to let our winners run. From your first day at AMP, you will have the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the company. We’re excited about building and innovating new products. We embody our five core values (known as our 5C’s) with everything we do- Curiosity, Collaboration, Creative Conflict, Commitment, and Competitiveness. We believe in continuous professional growth, and offer all our employees career path mapping to ensure no one ever stops learning.
Growing Company. Small, Dynamic Teams. Real Impact.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, lead, and execute go-to-market launches for new features, managing cross-departmental implementation of the plan to meet success metrics
- Lead new product positioning, value proposition generation, and messaging to communicate the value of adMarketplace’s products to our different audiences and customer segments
- Be the expert across our products and their buyers, communicating the value of adMarketplace’s solutions to internal teams including sales, marketing, and customer success
- Create high quality materials including decks, case studies, one-pagers, whitepapers, and more to support revenue growth, thought-leadership, and objection handling
- Identify new opportunities for the business that directly impact KPIs, product awareness, and adoption
- 7+ years of marketing and product marketing experience, preferably in in B2B software at high-growth technology companies
- Experience in Ecommerce, marketing technology, or adtech is preferred
- Prior experience supporting go-to-market efforts, successfully launching features and/or products and meeting success metrics
- Proven ability to build trust and mutual respect, working closely with other stakeholders across multiple departments
- Great communication and presentation skills, with a knack for presenting complex concepts in a simple and easy to understand manner
- Proactive with a drive to solve problems with innovative solutions, geared towards action in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
adMarketplace has been named as one of the best places to work in New York City by Built In and Crain’s- the latter of which have recognized us the past three years straight! AMP is currently experiencing triple digit growth, and it’s never been a better time to join our team!
We offer a robust continuing education program, management training, regular company-wide lunch and learns, and well-defined career paths to ensure all our employees have an opportunity to grow.
At adMarketplace, we play to win, but we learn from our setbacks. Our commitment to a collaborative environment means no one succeeds alone, and no one fails alone either.
We know you’ve come to expect comprehensive healthcare, wellness programs, paid time off, commuter benefits, and 401k matching from any company, so it’s a good thing we offer all of that and so much more. adMarketplace offers a dog friendly office, Summer Fridays, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, ZogSports teams, happy hours and corporate retreats to encourage a strong work/life balance.