Adjust is the industry leader in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, more than 30,000 apps have now implemented Adjust's solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance. The globally operating company has growing number of offices around the world, from Tokyo to San Francisco and in 2019 secured one of the year's largest funding rounds in Europe to date, raising $227 million.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative / Inside Sales based in New York who takes care of the US East Coast.
- A competitive salary
- Company 401k plan
- Flexibility in work schedule
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- Additional perks such as team lunches and gym reimbursement
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page.
You will do:
- Generate new leads based on exciting new prospecting techniques with a focus on mutual business fit
- Conduct research and take part in consultative discussions with Prospects
- Take full ownership of matching our product offering with client needs
- Create Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) working closely together with the inbound marketing team and sales teams
You will be a part of:
You will join a team of 7 members and work closely with several teams such as Marketing and Sales. You will contribute to lead generation through strategic outbound efforts in your region. This way you will have a direct impact on our Sales pipeline and contribute to our revenue growth.
- Experience in Sales Development or Inside Sales
- Excellent communication skills in English
Interested? Let’s Talk!