Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team in Berlin.
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Relocation assistance
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as team lunches and free access to our company gym
You will do:
- Manage the complete candidate lifecycle from pre-opening to closing a role
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers from different teams
- Create and spread Job descriptions, screen CV’s, conducting interviews, coordinating meetings for candidates and extend offers
- Source candidates from different channels such as LinkedIn
- Train hiring managers on our application tracking system (Greenhouse) and interview techniques
You will be a part of:
As Talent Acquisition Manager you will be a part of a team of 6 people and be based in Berlin. You will work closely with several teams such as Legal and Office Management as well as Hiring leads from various departments. You will be in charge of delivering an effective and seamless candidate experience that promotes the Adjust culture and help the organization to grow.
- Experience working in a SaaS company and managing full-lifecycle recruitment
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in English and basic German
Interested? Let’s Talk!