Unbotify was recently acquired by Adjust. This important milestone backs Unbotify’s vision of fighting bot fraud while ensuring we remain independent in developing our unique technology and maintain our innovative & vibrant culture.
Unbotify’s mission is to provide a best in class solution to one of the major problems of web and mobile applications security today – detecting malicious bots. Our unique focus on behavioral biometrics derives from years of experience in the field and deep knowledge of existing detection methods and their inherent shortcomings.
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join the Unbotify team based in Israel.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Relocation assistance
- An international team with a strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- Knowledge sharing environment
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page.
You will be responsible for the implementation of new features and the maintenance of our machine learning detection system. Since our existing system is written mainly in Python, your experience working with Python and its scientific packages will help understand our bot detection system. Additionally, you’ll work on our big data platform, mainly written in Apache Spark.
- Analyze large quantities of customers’ data (i.e. behavior biometrics data)
- Implement analytical tools for processing large quantities of data
- Implement feature engineering and machine learning models for bot detection
- Practical industry experience in the field of machine learning and algorithm development.
- Hands on experience with Python (or Java, Scala or Go) and scientific packages
- Experience in Apache Spark - a Plus
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!