Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for a Go Developer to join our development team in Berlin.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Relocation assistance
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as Friday team lunches and free access to our company gym
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page.
Our backend is the core of Adjust’s attribution solution which matches installs and in-app-events to ad campaigns, exports real time data to clients and offers clients protection against advertising fraud. As our client base grows, we’ll need more help building core features. You will directly contribute to high load Go services which handle billions of incoming and outgoing HTTP requests with strict data integrity requirements.
- Be part of the process from the code’s inception to its release and beyond
- Keep the code clean, fast and efficient to handle up to 350k requests per second
- Investigate issues and track down their source in the codebase
- Review the code of your peers to ensure a high code quality
- Instrument code with metrics and logs to watch and monitor behavior
- Integrate with third parties such as Facebook and Google
Experience with Go, Redis, PostgreSQL, Kafka, and git are a plus
We are looking forward to your application!