Adjust is a fast-growing mobile marketing analytics company. We build business intelligence for mobile apps, placing a high premium on scientific statistics, hand-in-glove UX, and lean, pragmatic product iteration. We enable marketers to understand how their marketing campaigns are performing.
We are looking for a Data Backend Developer to grow our Audience Builder team based in Berlin.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Relocation assistance
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- Regular team gatherings and company retreats
- An opportunity to do office exchanges in other satellite locations
- Additional perks such as Friday team lunches and free access to our company gym
You will be responsible for the implementation of new features and the maintenance as well as for third-party API integrations (e.g. export certain subsets of data to Facebook). Since our existing API service is written in Elixir your experience working with Elixir will help understand our Audience Builder API. Additionally, you’ll work with our data-ingestion group which uses Scala and Flink.
You will benefit from your ability to handle large data volumes when it comes to developing API backends dealing with our immense dataset. We have lots of data residing on a fleet of machines and naive approaches might not work anymore.
Furthermore your understanding of large systems with multiple interconnected services and your experience in how to write code that touches hundreds of gigabytes per request, yet produces results interactively will help you to evolve our Audience Builder API. You will be able to share your knowledge and support other teams with their questions about our Audience Builder API.
- Evolve API backend serving interactive queries on 9TB dataset
- Stream large quantities of data from a database
- Ensure reliability and availability of our service
- Implement third-party API integrations
- Work in cross-functional teams and contributing also to projects outside the Audience Builder
- Experience with Elixir
- Experience with Scala and Flink are a plus
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!