This is a remote position.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across the commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
Ad Hoc is seeking a Growth Staffing Coordinator, serving as a liaison between Growth, Delivery, Practice Leadership, and Operations in support of achieving strategic objectives. The Growth Staffing Coordinator will serve as a member of the Resource Management team, primarily focused on supporting pre-award staffing initiatives, with the goal of expanding Ad Hoc’s presence within the digital services market. The ideal candidate is a key contributor, serving as a support mechanism to communicate pending staffing needs to the organization, validating labor category requirements, assisting and developing staffing processes in support of bids and proposals, coordinating job descriptions with respective stakeholders, and developing and managing artifacts to accurately track personnel allocations, status and key skills.
- Our Federal contracts require that you be a U.S. Citizen to be eligible for employment.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a government contractor, all hires may be required to meet additional pre-employment contingencies to the extent required by applicable law, at the time of hire or any time thereafter
- Experience using Tableau, MS Power BI, Google Data Studio or other Dashboarding programs a plus
- Experience using / creating advanced spreadsheets in Google Sheets or Excel
The Growth Staffing Coordinator is responsible for (Essential Functions):
- Assist in the management and communication of labor category requirements, ie – years of experience, certifications, education
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to consolidate staffing data into artifacts utilized by multiple stakeholders
- Actively participate in the business development lifecycle, providing staffing support during the appropriate phases
- Support job description development and hiring processes to ensure Delivery, Operations, and People Operations are aware of staffing projections
- Ability to define and manage forecast metrics and communicate progress on a consistent basis
- Participate in bid reviews, validating staffing requirements, bid costs and labor categories
- Proactively identify options to streamline processes and provide suggestions for improvement
- Strong analysis skills, with the ability to review data and succinctly communicate status or areas of concern
- Ability to translate pricing documentation into staffing projections via Excel or Google Sheets
- Utilize internal tools to identify personnel availability to support pending bids or new work
- Coordinate staffing initiatives with People Operations, and Practice Leadership in support of identifying key internal talent
- Participate in Growth meetings with the goal of contributing to staffing initiatives associated with a capture or bid
- Collaborate with Growth and Practice Leadership to identify/manage key skills required for new opportunities and develop solutions in support of skills development
- Collaborate with the Business Unit Staffing Coordinator and Resource Manager to ensure process consistency and to communicate status
- Ability to lead meetings with the goal of communicating progress and actions
- Willingness to participate in cost control initiatives, specifically evaluating labor costs associated with capture initiatives and active bids, identifying variances, and defining corrective actions, if required
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vanguard 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance Stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination
In support of the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, and others like it across the country, Ad Hoc job descriptions feature the starting range we reasonably expect to pay to candidates who would join our team with little to no need for training on the responsibilities we've outlined above. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and responsibility. The range of starting pay for this role is $56,820 - $86,780 and information on benefits offered is here. Our recruiters will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements.