This is a remote role; however, employee will be based in D.C. and will travel locally.
This position will be open and accepting applications until 5 PM EST on October 9, 2020.
Some Federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government. In 2019, Ad Hoc was named the 8th fastest growing small business in the government market by Washington Technology and the 168th fastest growing privately-held company in the entire United States by Inc.
We are currently seeking a Pricing Strategist to join the Ad Hoc Growth Team. As a Pricing Strategist you’ll be a key member of the Growth Team and will contribute directly to our goal of working on things that matter within the federal civilian market. You will be responsible for developing pricing strategy in collaboration with the capture manager as well as developing and executing pricing artifacts for RFx.
You understand the federal civilian market and have a passion for using digital solutions to address key challenges in the federal government. You embrace change and a dynamic remote work environment.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What You’ll Do
- Establish best practices in pricing that contribute to a fast-growing team
- Develop pricing strategies that align with target agencies and pursuits
- Collaborate closely with the finance and account teams to drive winning price strategies
- Conduct competitive analysis and develop price-to-win strategies
- Lead pricing initiatives for current and potential IDIQ contract vehicles
- Own the pricing process throughout the bid life-cycle including related internal and external artifacts such as the cost volume and developing questions for RFx
What You’ll Bring
- 8+ years experience in pricing for federal contracting, preferably in federal civilian accounts, or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with pricing analysis, pricing strategies, and pricing-based market strategies that are compliant and compelling to potential federal government customers
- A proven track record of successful pricing for federal bids
- Experience with multi-award contract vehicles, price-to-win strategies
- Excels in reviewing at a detailed level and presenting findings and recommendations at a strategic, executive level
- Ability to work in a dynamic and remote environment, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.