This is a remote position.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across the commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
We are currently looking for an Associate Product Manager with Business Analysis skills to join one of our government dedicated teams.
Associate Product Managers support cross-functional teams to deliver effective digital services and enable more iterative and human-centered ways of working. They do this by participating in agile ceremonies, translate business goals and user needs into user stories that guide delivery, and by managing associated risks and workflows to ensure that the team is successful.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and capable of understanding the big picture, and desires to grow as a product manager at Ad Hoc. Previous experience working in an agile environment is highly preferred.
- Our Federal contracts require that you be a U.S. Citizen to be eligible for employment.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a government contractor, all hires may be required to meet additional pre-employment contingencies to the extent required by applicable law, at the time of hire or any time thereafter
What You'll Do
- Support a cross-functional team by leading agile ceremonies, workflows, and processes.
- Draw on best practices in product management, agile software development, and human centered design to deliver new digital services that meet the public’s expectations of a 21st century government.
What You'll Bring
- At least 5 years experience serving as a Associate Product Manager of a cross-functional team, ideally within an agile environment.
- Experience shipping consumer-facing features or products.
- Skilled at breaking down problems, building consensus, and setting direction in the face of uncertainty.
- Proven ability translating qualitative and quantitative feedback into product requirements and actionable insights.
- Experienced at managing priorities and tradeoffs to deliver the highest value solutions for clients and end users.
- Superior product judgement - understands when to pivot and how to experiment in order to reduce uncertainty and inform next steps.
- Strong written and verbal communicator; can build trust with partners and influence decision-making towards the highest value outcomes.
- Experience working on a back-end or technical team
- Experience working on infrastructure or DevOps team is a plus
- Ideal candidate would be excited about supporting a team who develops shared processes/tooling for all of our product teams to use
- Front-end product experience with some knowledge of APIs preferred
- Experience as a business analyst is a plus
- Ideal candidate would be a problem solver who gets excited about reviewing business and policy requirements to resolve issues for our users.
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vanguard 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance Stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
In support of the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, and others like it across the country, Ad Hoc job descriptions feature the starting range we reasonably expect to pay to candidates who would join our team with little to no need for training on the responsibilities we've outlined above. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and responsibility . The range of starting pay for this role is $81,666 - $115,934 and information on benefits offered is here. Our recruiters will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements.