This is a remote position.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across the commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
The Contracts Manager will play an integral role in the Contracts Department and will be responsible for making certain all new contracts and agreements are accurate, in compliance company policy, as well as statutory regulations, and generated timely within the parameters required for internal and external deadlines. The Contracts Manager will work as a member of the Contracts team to oversee, facilitate, draft, and negotiate contracts in support of the organization. The Contracts Manager will be expected to maintain awareness of existing/new regulations, policies & procedures, product information, systems, etc., in order to deliver on their responsibilities, accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Our Federal contracts require that you be a U.S. Citizen to be eligible for employment.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a government contractor, all hires may be required to meet additional pre-employment contingencies to the extent required by applicable law, at the time of hire or any time thereafter
The Contracts Manager is responsible for (Essential Functions):
- Supports Contracts Director in coordination and collaboration with program teams to execute contractual obligations.
- Provides data collection and extraction requirements for Government Compliance, Contract Operations, and Business Development departments.
- Work closely with the Contracts team towards implementation of automated contract and subcontract management systems with the goal of increasing audit compliance and withstand Business System audit scrutiny.
- Demonstrates familiarity with the laws and regulations applicable to government contracting, including without limitation the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), ITAR, and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- Complies with Federal, State and local laws and regulations associated with the procurement of services by various governmental entities.
- Establishes and maintains contractual relationships.
- Generates, negotiates, and manages all non-disclosure agreements (NDA), teaming agreements, subcontracting agreements, master award contracts, task orders, authorizations to proceed and memoranda of understanding (MOU), statements of work (SOW), and conflicts of interest reporting and tracking.
- Maintains knowledge of methods, techniques and skills required in contract-related functions, and remains current on new developments in the field
- Interacts closely and frequently with key internal departments to support and carry out assigned responsibilities
- Responds to internal and external customers with courtesy when dealing with staff and vendors
- Supports contract backlog efforts, coordinating with growth and delivery for contract directed forecasting
- Ensures that all systems operate smoothly and, in coordination with QA Manager, align with ISO and CMMI quality standards
- Act as backup to Contracts Director during absence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vanguard 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance Stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
In support of the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, and others like it across the country, Ad Hoc job descriptions feature the starting range we reasonably expect to pay to candidates who would join our team with little to no need for training on the responsibilities we've outlined above. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and responsibility. The range of starting pay for this role is $90,909 - $122,023 and information on benefits offered is here. Our recruiters will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements.