This is a remote role - With requirements to be available to go onsite to our DC Office
Some federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
The IT Project Coordinator leads and coordinates with programs, teams, and vendors to understand requirements for implementing tools, processes, and policies to meet company goals. The IT Project Coordinator provides top level day-to-day support across all members of the organization. In addition, this role acts as an escalation point to the internal support team. Key responsibilities will include providing support to our IT helpdesk, Google Workplace, and various SaaS applications, as well as providing IT security support to our environment.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional pre-employment contingencies to the extent required by applicable law, at the time of hire, or any time thereafter as requested.
What You'll Do
- Manage, audit, and report on active service tickets for the IT Team based on established SLAs
- Following up on closed cases with team members to ensure issues are resolved, and the team is meeting objectives.
- Manage, audit, and maintain asset inventory; ordering and shipping equipment used to help onboard staff.
- Manage postage system and tracking of new hire equipment
- Manage, report and track, replacement of team members’ laptops
- Manage shipping and tracking of equipment from departing team members
- Manage software acquisition life cycle
- Create processes and procedures for the IT Team to follow
- Train team members on procedures to improve processes for the entire IT Department
- Conducting reporting on ticketing trends, routing, and other analyses as needed
- Demonstrates knowledge of how IT processes enable employee productivity
- Employs a consultative and proactive approach to understanding requirements, designing effective processes, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Applies hands-on experience supporting formal documentation and policies and is effective at translating complex technical terms for a wide variety of audiences
- Demonstrates experience managing IT initiatives and reporting on progress across multiple teams and a wide range of audiences
- Assists in leading internal efforts to share lessons learned and promote continuous improvement
- Provides escalation assistance to Helpdesk and IT support specialists with issues surrounding software and programs and acts on IT requests
- Manages, audits, and supports licensing of third-party tools
- Manages, audits, supports, and implements all areas of mobile device management and remote control reporting and monitoring from tools including Addigy and Connectwise
- Manages, audits, and supports areas of Microsoft Azure, Google Workplace, Addigy, and Manage Engine
- Manages, audits, and maintains security rights for Google Workplace and helps implement best practices based on NIST 800-171 and ISO 27000 controls
- Helps maintain and update processes and procedures for areas around ISO 20000, and 27000 controls and certifications
- Creates and maintains Standard Operating Procedures for support staff to follow
- Helps manage relationships between third-party vendors and application vendors
- Manages and maintains IT assets and antivirus solutions for the company
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
In support of the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, and others like it across the country, Ad Hoc job descriptions feature the starting range we reasonably expect to pay to candidates who would join our team with little to no need for training on the responsibilities we've outlined above. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and responsibility . The range of starting pay for this role is $52,000 - $78,000 and information on benefits offered is here. Our recruiters will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements.