This is a remote position.
Some federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As government contractor, all hires may be required to meet additional pre-employment contingencies to the extent required by applicable law, at the time of hire or any time thereafter
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience working within the Federal Government contracting space, working as a Contracting Officer (CO), working as a Contracting Officer Representative (COR), OR working within a government agency or department
- 8+ years of experience in Business Development, Capture Management, OR Senior Program Management/Administration, including oversight of technically complex task orders
- Understanding of and experience applying FAR Regulations
- Strong working relationships within the Federal Government contracting community
- Minimum/General Experience: 7+ years of experience in software design and development, architecture, operations.
- Functional Responsibility: software and systems design, architecture, and development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other engineering background, or equivalent work experience.
- *Four years of additional hands on experience in a relevant field and a high school diploma may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
What You'll Do
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for (Essential Functions):
Works with stakeholders including Program Managers, Portfolio Leads, Account Executives and other stakeholders to manage current work on and drive future opportunities aligned with existing BPA
- Assist cabinet level federal agency in adopting flexible Agile methodology support to accomplish IT development projects across the agency in critical areas
Ensures compliance with contractual requirements for both master contract and task orders, including labor schedules, terms and conditions, and reporting requirements
Supports business development activities by helping identify and drive organic growth opportunities and partners with key stakeholders to maximize contract utilization and task order pursuit
What You'll Bring
- Agile thought leadership, development methodologies and proven delivery track record
Maintains a solid understanding of the relevant competitive landscape across variety of contract award groups
Manages prime/subcontractor and customer relationships
Plans strategically to navigate contract changes and/or conflict
Oversees finances by managing budget approvals and invoicing
Manages team members in collaboration with practice leads
Interviews and selects new team members
Conducts performance reviews
Ensures that all systems operate smoothly and, in coordination with QA Manager, align with ISO and CMMI quality standards
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.