This is a remote position.
This position will be open and accepting applications until 5 PM EST on April 30, 2021
Some federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
The CIO-SP4 Senior Program Manager is responsible for the oversight of the Chief Information Officer-Solutions and Partners (CIO-SP) Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), including coordinating operations, contract deliverables, compliance, reporting, partner oversight, budget management, finance projection, reconciliation, and personnel management.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As government contractor, all hires may be required to meet additional pre-employment contingencies to the extent required by applicable law, at the time of hire or any time thereafter
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience working within the Federal Government contracting space, working as a Contracting Officer (CO), working as a Contracting Officer Representative (COR), OR working within a government agency or department
- 5+ years of experience in Business Development, Capture Management, OR Senior Program Management/Administration, including oversight of technically complex task orders
- Understanding of and experience applying FAR Regulations
- Experience working with federal government in the administration of GWACs, IDIQs, with a strong preference working as PM on CIO-SP3 (preferred)
- Strong working relationships within the Federal Government contracting community
What You'll Do
The CIO-SP4 Senior Program Manager is responsible for (Essential Functions):
Works with stakeholders including Program Managers, Portfolio Leads, Account Executives and other stakeholders to manage current work on and drive future work towards CIO-SP vehicles
In coordination with the GWAC Lead, markets the vehicles to Ad Hoc customers, including promoting the vehicle to the Federal Government and empowering Ad Hoc staff to effectively articulate the scope, advantages, and opportunities of the CIO-SP GWACs
Ensures compliance with contractual requirements for both master contract and task orders, including labor schedules, terms and conditions, and reporting requirements
Supports business development activities by helping identify and drive organic growth opportunities and partners with key stakeholders to maximize contract utilization and task order pursuit
What You'll Bring
Develops and maintains strong customer relationships to understand needs, maximize customer satisfaction, and identify new opportunities
Develops and sustains strong and effective relationships with NITAAC stakeholders
Maintains a solid understanding of the relevant competitive landscape across variety of contract award groups
Manages prime/subcontractor and customer relationships
Plans strategically to navigate contract changes and/or conflict
Oversees finances by managing budget approvals and invoicing
Manages team members in collaboration with practice leads
Interviews and selects new team members
Conducts performance reviews
Ensures that all systems operate smoothly and, in coordination with QA Manager, align with ISO and CMMI quality standards
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.