This is a remote position.
This position will be open and accepting applications until 5 PM EST on December 9, 2020.
Some federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
Ad Hoc Program Managers are responsible for budget management, coordinating operations, finance projection, reconciliation, and personnel management. You'll ensure that the project has everything it needs to be successful.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What You'll Do
- Develop strong customer relationships to understand needs, maximize customer satisfaction, and identify new opportunities
- Oversee finances by managing budget approvals and invoicing
- Manage team members in collaboration with practice leads
- Interview and select new team members
- Manage the relationship between the prime contracting partner, Ad Hoc, and the client.
- Conduct performance reviews
- Support business development activities by helping identify and drive organic growth opportunities
- Ensure compliance with contractual requirements
- Strategic planning to navigate program changes and/or conflict
What You'll Bring
- PMP or other PMI certification
- Deep program management experience with federal agencies
- People Management: demonstrated ability to manage humans.
- Systems Management: demonstrated ability to organize people, technology, culture, and operations to drive solutions to significantly complex business problems.
- Client Management: demonstrated ability to maximize client satisfaction in a contractual relationship.
- Written Technical Expression: demonstrated use of plain language to communicate information that others comprehend.
- Strategic Thinking: demonstrated ability to plan programs in ways that benefit the organization over the long term.
- Tactical Implementation: demonstrated ability to implement a strategic plan in small, iterative cycles.
- Entrepreneurism: Ability to identify and implement opportunities tied to revenue streams.
- Financial Management: Ability to accurately forecast profit and loss for a program.
- Executive Leadership: Ability to nurture and grow managers.
- External Awareness: Remains current on external forces that may impact the organization or tech community.
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Use What You Need Vacation Policy
- 401K with employer match
- Paid parental leave after one year of service
- Continuing education/annual conference attendance stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.