Please Note: AdhereTech requires that all employees provide either proof of vaccination for COVID-19 or evidence of a valid medical or religious exemption.
AdhereTech is seeking a Business Analyst to act as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights into business performance and empower senior management to make sound decisions. The Business Analyst will play an integral role in providing timely business intelligence via real-time dashboards and ad-hoc analyses, working cross-functionally to identify relevant KPIs, define reporting requirements, and drive performance improvements. This position will be a multi-faceted role, cutting across all areas of the business, including finance, sales, support, and logistics.
The ideal candidate will be an extremely analytical self-starter with a strategic mindset and solid business acumen. The right individual will be resourceful, with the ability to tackle multiple projects and efficiently execute deliverables. Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to effectively problem-solve and prioritize. The Business Analyst will be a cross-functional role reporting up to Finance.
- Assist with financial forecasting and scenario planning
- Support annual budget process and associated reporting, including investigating key drivers of variances
- Work with department heads and senior management to identify KPIs for ongoing monitoring, and develop and maintain dashboards to provide real-time visibility
- Analyze current and past trends in key business metrics to support and influence strategic, product, and operational decisions
- Serve as the analytical resource across the organization for reporting and dashboard needs, as well as ad-hoc analyses
- Liaise with the Data and Product teams to define requirements to support the reporting framework and ensure data integrity
- Support Sales and Client Relations teams on developing program forecasts, as well as external-facing dashboards for customers and partners, as needed
- Provide finance and accounting support, including assisting with the month-end close, day-to-day finance needs (A/R, A/P, cash forecasting), board reporting, etc.
- Maintain inventory forecast and planning process to inform near- and medium-term production decisions
Required Experience and Skills
- 2-5 years in a similar analytical role, FP&A, consulting or banking; healthcare experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with analytical modeling and/or financial forecasting
- Experience designing reports, tracking against metrics, and using/creating dashboards for reporting to senior management
- Experience using database querying tools, writing queries and joining data using SQL, as well as business intelligence tools such as Tableau
- Advanced Excel modeling skills and SQL proficiency
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision, and highly organized
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong ability to distill key insights and communicate clearly & succinctly