Role: Senior UI Engineer
Adept Games is seeking a Senior UI Engineer to help create a UI framework that will be used across multiple games. In this role you’ll collaborate closely with the product owners, designers, artists, QA, and other engineers to understand and then solve the UI technical challenges for the game. Ultimately you will be responsible for creating a UI framework that can be used in any of our games from mobile to console and that provides a polished, responsive, and rich player experience.
- Collaborate effectively with designers, artists, and programmers to create and maintain UI technical design documents, inform milestone schedules, epics, stories, and tasks.
- Design and develop a consistent UI framework that is easy for other engineers to make use of and is extensible.
- Work with multiple game teams to help ramp up other engineers on the UI framework and solve game specific needs.
- Hands-on implementation of many parts of the game UI.
- 5+ years of game development experience.
- 2+ years of game UI development experience.
- Worked on at least one commercial video game through the entire development lifecycle.
- Advanced knowledge of C#, development and optimization skills with Unity.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing UI game systems.
- Great communication skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player.
Location Note: During the current health situation all of our work is being conducted remotely. In the future, we do hope to have our team working together again in person in the greater Seattle area but it is unknown when this will happen. For now, a candidate would need to be able to have a strong work ethic to meet deadlines while working remotely and be able to have a consistent high-speed internet connection to work from their home location.