At Addressable, we enable high value relationships through hand written direct mail. Our customers include top real estate agents, law firms, Bay area startups and charities. We're growing at hyperspeed - 20-30% month over month revenue increases - and we want you to help us keep it up.
We are looking for Sales Development Reps (SDRs) to join our fast-growing startup. We want people who are hungry to grow their careers, who thrive on grinding, and who pick up on nuances quickly to suss out and overcome objections.
We mail physical samples to most of the leads that we prospect - your primary responsibility will be to cold call these leads that have received samples to set sales meetings for our Account Executives, and then follow through to ensure that the meetings are actually held. Our SDR program is designed to get you familiar with the product and objection handling, and over time, you will start being able to hold meetings on your own. Once you've proven your ability to close, you'll be promoted to Account Executive.
- 6 months or more experience with high call volume OR a stellar cover letter showing why we should consider you
- Demonstrable ability to think on your feet and respond quickly to objections
- Effective at writing professional, error-free emails
- Bonus: Experience doing full cycle sales, from prospecting to closing
What You'll Be Doing
- 60-80 calls per day to lists we've already built for you
- Getting prospects to agree and be excited about learning more over sales call
- Following up on connected calls with email
- Sending email and text confirmations to people that have agreed to meet
- Generating 40+ meetings held per month