Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
As Addepar's Workplace Operations continue to expand globally, we're seeking a dedicated and organized Workplace Operations Associate to join the team in Pune. The ideal candidate will play a key role in ensuring a positive and well-maintained office environment, coordinating local events, and enhancing the overall employee experience. This position requires a meticulous individual who can collaborate across various teams and vendors while maintaining a high level of integrity.
This position reports to the Chief of Staff, Corporate Programs based out of the USA.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure that the facility is fully operational and optimized for employee experience
- Partner with Chief of Staff to complete local budget reporting, supervising actual spend, and identifying cost-saving opportunities in employee experience categories
- Ensure all office equipment is working properly and repair as needed, identifying and coordinating vendors as needed to complete the task
- Act as a first impression for guests greeting and assisting with check-in and office navigation
- Build and maintain positive relationships with onsite property management and vendors to support advantageous contracts
- Identify and implement space planning projects to improve workplace efficiency and collaboration, ranging from conference room modification to existing and new space construction
- Run employee programs in local office including food, snacks, catering and associated office needs
- Coordinate events in and around our Pune office
- Ensure measures are in place for after-hours, facilities-related emergencies and that plans and policies are followed as needed
- Promote workplace safety, environmental practices, waste reduction opportunities, sustainability, and energy conservation initiatives
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in workplace project coordination preferred
- Knowledge of local Pune building codes, ordinances, and laws
- Experience in office administration, event coordination, or a related role
- Excellent communicator with a friendly and approachable demeanor
- Budgeting and cost-saving experience preferred
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
PHISHING SCAM WARNING: Addepar is among several companies recently made aware of a phishing scam involving con artists posing as hiring managers recruiting via email, text and social media. The imposters are creating misleading email accounts, conducting remote “interviews,” and making fake job offers in order to collect personal and financial information from unsuspecting individuals. Please be aware that no job offers will be made from Addepar without a formal interview process. Additionally, Addepar will not ask you to purchase equipment or supplies as part of your onboarding process. If you have any questions, please reach out to TAinfo@addepar.com.