Who We Are
Addepar is a global technology and data company that helps investment professionals provide the most informed, precise guidance for their clients. Hundreds of thousands of users have trusted Addepar to empower smarter investment decisions and better advice over the last decade. With client presence in more than 40 countries, Addepar’s platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data for over $4.5 trillion in assets. Addepar’s open platform integrates with more than 100 software, data and services partners to deliver a complete solution for a wide range of firms and use cases. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, Dublin, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join the Analytics Platform Team! This team owns internal and external business analytics at Addepar.
Engineering is at the core of Addepar. If want to do the best work of your career and enjoy shipping high quality code to production every day, we’re eager to meet you!
What You’ll Do
- Help financial professionals make sense of trillions of dollars in assets.
- Design and implement new experimental client facing features.
- Create and support pipelines that transfer hundreds of millions of rows of data.
- Create and manage data governance analysis tools
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers and customers.
- Review code, mentor and interview engineers.
Who You Are
- A humble person who believes it's okay to fail as long as you try your best and learn from your mistakes.
- You can easily convey complex ideas both verbally and in written form.
- A life long learner. You believe in the right tool for the job and can pick up new technologies with ease.
- You have a minimum of 8 years of experience with high traffic systems dealing with significant amounts of data.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
PHISHING SCAM WARNING: Addepar is among several companies recently made aware of a phishing scam involving con artists posing as hiring managers recruiting via email, text and social media. The imposters are creating misleading email accounts, conducting remote “interviews,” and making fake job offers in order to collect personal and financial information from unsuspecting individuals. Please be aware that no job offers will be made from Addepar without a formal interview process. Additionally, Addepar will not ask you to purchase equipment or supplies as part of your onboarding process. If you have any questions, please reach out to TAinfo@addepar.com.