Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
We are currently seeking a Software Engineer to join our Engineering Productivity team!
As a member of the Engineering Productivity team, you will build tooling to help us to improve the internal engineering experience from Day 1, delivering our software to production with increased speed and quality. You will work closely with our partners, including but not limited to Quality Engineers, Developers, SRE, Security Engineers, QA DevOps, etc. You will partner with the SRE team on monitoring, observability, and alerting to improve Average Time to Detect, Average Time To Repair, Uptime, and other key areas of importance.
What You’ll Do
- Work with Engineering teams across different time zones in the US, India, and Scotland.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving sophisticated technical challenges around developer and engineering efficiency and velocity.
- Craft and build robust automated build, test, and release infrastructure.
- Drive adoption of standard methodologies in code quality, testing, and maintainability.
- Analyze and decompose sophisticated software systems and collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design for testability.
- Be a technical leader within the team you work with and within Addepar in general.
Who You Are
- B.S., or M.S. in Computer Science or similar technical field of study (or equivalent practical experience.).
- Outstanding talent in software engineering. Ability to write high quality object oriented code.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a professional software engineer and experience with any object-oriented programming language.
- Ability to explore sophisticated problem spaces objectively from multiple points of view.
- A passion for implementing best practices and a bias toward smart automation.
- Strong familiarity with high concurrency systems is a must.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.