Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
We are currently seeking a Senior IT Engineer to join our IT Engineering Team as a Team Lead! The position requires experience in designing, implementing and managing a mid-sized corporate IT environment from office networks through cloud-based virtual desktops, mobile devices and AWS back end infrastructure. We are seeking applicants who are comfortable leading small teams in this space. This is a great opportunity to advance professionally as well as technically in a fast-paced, startup environment on a dynamic IT Team diversely located across the country. Our perfect candidate loves to solve problems with technology and process, provide exceptional support to internal clients, has experience managing teams, complex projects and services and is always looking for the optimal solution when solving IT issues.
What You’ll Do
- Scope, plan and manage projects for implementation and changes within Addepar’s IT systems and processes
- Design, implement and support multiple physical office networks and systems connected to cloud infrastructure.
- Act as Tier 3 escalation point for internal IT support teams.
- Provide feedback on and own components of our corporate device strategy.
- Act as team expert on AWS infrastructure for IT systems and Linux systems.
- Manage the corporate IT AWS environment including directory and authentication.
- Train other team members on technical topics.
- Help manage SaaS applications, integrations between them.
Who You Are
- You have had at least 8 years of experience in a System Administrator or IT Engineer role
- You have experience leading small teams in a project or people management role
- You have professional experience designing, implementing and managing back-end systems to support corporate users by building solutions that provide a positive user experience.
- You’re great with verbal and written communication skills and experience writing documentation.
- You have strong knowledge of AWS, Linux and office networking management.
- You have experience and solid understanding of modern cross-platform endpoint configuration and management solutions such as JAMF and Intune.
- You possess expertise in scripting using tools such as bash, Python,or other scripting languages to automate tasks.
- You have experience with administering an SSO/IdP such as OneLogin or Okta and some experience with Active Directory/LDAP
- You’ve administered SaaS environments on a regular basis.
- You’re willing to improve existing processes and develop new ones.
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.