Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
Addepar is looking for a high-energy, customer-focused Sales Manager that is committed to helping grow a diverse and inclusive Sales team and workforce. The Sales Manager will help drive strategy and success within our Sales team to achieve aggressive growth across the wealth management, family office, private banking, and global investment management market segments.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing a division within the Sales organization to build a quality pipeline, qualify prospective clients, help design implementation plans, and sign new or renewal contracts with clients. The Sales Manager will also help maintain company and market research in Salesforce to help better inform strategy. This role will partner with the other organization leaders to define the sales team culture.
What You’ll Do
- Design and own sales processes from the ground up with a deep understanding of how to performance-manage against funnel metrics.
- Set strategic direction for the sales team to exceed our overall growth targets while consistently reviewing and updating sales strategies as our business evolves.
- Consistently analyze the performance of the sales department against established performance criteria
- Provide prompt delivery and accuracy of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to executives and senior management.
- Provide coaching and invest in getting the best out of our talented sales executives
- Identify and develop new market opportunities for the business.
- Insert into most complex and high-impact sales conversations to assist in closing and expediting the sales cycle.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Develop your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education
- Maintain accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Assign sales territories and partner with Sales Operations to develop and implement sales quota plans
- Close partnership with Business Development, Sales Engineering, and Sales Operations, Client Services, and Account Management teams at Addepar.
Who You Are
- Proven track record of managing a world-class sales team, including extensive forecasting experience and achieving or exceeding revenue goals
- 10+ years experience showing career progression in a world-class sales organization.
- 5+ years managing teams of sales professionals
- Strong work ethic, energetic, proactive, team player.
- Salesforce experience is a must.
- Excellent communication skills, including oral, written, and presentation abilities.
- Desire to solve complex client problems and build a great company.
- Comfortable presenting to C-suite at financial services organizations.
- SaaS or Financial Technology industry experience is a plus
- Ability to develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline and forecast
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.