Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
As a Sales Engineer, you are a key technical resource throughout our sales process, leading client presentations and discovery sessions with prospective customers to help deliver the value of Addepar! You will bring extensive knowledge of implementing financial software to help our existing clients and their prospects contextualize the Addepar product fit. Sales Engineers work cross-functionally to collaborate with our Account Management, Client Success, Services, Product, Engineering, and Data teams to ensure our Account Managers are abreast on the product development, workflows, and use cases at Addepar.
Tactical objectives include: collaborating with a variety of existing clients, channel partners, and their prospects, to provide an in-depth understanding of Addepar's product advantages and capabilities. Strategically, you will assist in building out resources for the Account Management team to institutionalize the knowledge for our current and future Account Managers. The successful candidate will be an outstanding communicator, consultative, and very well-organized with a deep understanding of investment management.
What You’ll Do
- Support Account Management, Client Success existing clients and their prospects throughout the entire sales process by acting as the domain expert on the Addepar products
- Assist our Account Management with the completion of RFPs & RFIs
- Advise firms periodically on technical matters to optimize, upsell services and products; navigate product roadmap
- Assist Account Management and Client Success in coordinating appropriate internal product and technical resources for prospect calls and meetings
- Highlight and communicate the differentiating benefits of the Addepar solution vs. the competition by demonstrating knowledge of the Addepar product, client workflows, and financial industry domain
- Support the sales effort with “Proof of Concepts”
- Understand prospective clients' key business requirements, load client data, and design custom demo environments to help clients conceptualize their future Addepar experience or optimize the existing one
- Support in crafting solutions for clients to address their current business needs. De-risk future implementation projects by outlining and validating a comprehensive approach to address client requirements by working closely with the Sales Services team
- Assist with the creation of the Statement of Work (SOW) as needed, budgetary estimates, and work with key internal teams (Professional Services including Data, Implementation Project Managers, Support, Finance, and Legal)
Who You Are
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in the Financial Services space including roles in FinTech deployment, sales engineering, solutions architecture, product experience, and financial platforms
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Mathematics, and/or Engineering field a plus)
- Worked at prior SaaS companies in similar roles such as deployments, product, engineering
- Knowledge of modern software architecture
- Effective oral and written communicator with the ability to work with members at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Ability to multi-task and track processes and work for numerous prospective clients
- Ability to lead complex projects, relationships, and timelines
- Flexible to travel on short notice (20%+)
- Knowledge of database concepts, cloud infrastructure, SQL, Python
- [Bonus] API exposure/knowledge is a plus!
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.