Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst to join our Enterprise Analytics Team! This role will contribute in building and maintaining the BI framework at Addepar. This role will play a significant contribution in the future of Addepar growth and serving operational BI needs of various teams within Addepar. Building and maintaining BI tool, modeling data in BI tools, designing templatized reports and dashboards and creating meaningful metrics and KPIs will be your forté.
This role will require you to collaborate closely with different teams and stakeholders at Addepar to support their analysis and reporting needs. You will also work closely with data and analytics engineers and drive requirements to power efficient BI infrastructure and meaningful analytics
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain Looker as a primary BI tool at Addepar
- Cater to operational and strategic analytics needs of different teams at Addepar
- Partner with business stakeholder(Sales, Services, Finance, etc) to support their data needs and build dynamic and rich dashboards
- Build visualizations to easily interpret complex data and analysis
- Generate actionable insights and opportunities from diverse and complex data sets
- Gather requirements and drive efforts in partnership with data/analytics engineers to build data integrations, dimensional models and data marts
- Drive data driven culture across organizations and educate other teams on analytics best practices and self-serve reporting needs
- Drive metrics standardization and build consensus among different stakeholders for the same
- Drive data driven culture across organizations and train/educate other teams on analytics best practices and self-serve reporting needs
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience working in data analytics and business intelligence domain
- 3+ years of experience in modeling data in the BI tools
- 3+ years of experience building reports and dashboards in BI/reporting tools like ( Preferred:Looker OR Tableau, Sisense/Periscope, Cognos, etc)
- Expertise in defining and building meaningful metrics and KPIs
- Ability to visualize data in different formats
- You are a SQL expert and have ability to work with large and complex data sets
- Experience working with one or more MPP databases(Prefered: Snowflake OR Redshift, Bigquery, etc)
- Excellent communication and requirement gathering skills
- Highly organized and effective planning and prioritizing skills
- Experience in training and educating business users to use/leverage BI tools
- Help teams quantify their goals and OKRs
Nice to Have
- Basic Statistics knowledge
- Experience working with with SaaS or Fintech companies is a plus
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.