Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
Addepar has the potential to make investing in private assets more transparent, more efficient, and more ethical. Addepar’s newest business, Marketplace, provides a set of tools that help our clients make better investment decisions, as well as an order management and execution platform for access to a wide range of investment products, including cash management, hedge funds and private equity, and secondary transactions in private securities and LP interests. This is an exciting new initiative for Addepar with high growth potential that is still in the early stages of development, and there is a unique opportunity for a key individual to join a new, highly visible team at the ground level.
The Insights team launched our initial product in May of 2020: Marketplace. Read more about our launch in detail:
- Introducing Marketplace
- Addepar Valued at $2.17 Billion as Investors Bet on Wealth-Management Tech
- Addepar Rolls Out Digital Alternatives Marketplace
The Marketplace team is a vertically integrated group that includes a cross-section of product, marketing, sales, data, design, operations, compliance and engineering - giving members a unique perspective that demonstrates how their work directly links to the broader business. In many ways, our group operates much like a startup within a growth company, providing its members with the stability and business relations of the larger Addepar organization, while allowing the group to operate in a tightly integrated and demanding context, as we continue to build out our new line of business and product offerings.
Our team is looking for a proven individual who thrives in fast-paced environments and enjoys the challenge of building a new venture within an existing high growth company. As the Software Operations Analyst for Marketplace, you will partner directly with the COO of our broker-dealer affiliate, Acervus Securities as well as our Private Placement, Sales, and Product teams to create, maintain, and automate certain operations functions. The ideal candidate is comfortable working hands-on, is ambitious, and results-oriented. Most of all, we want someone passionate about building efficient and high-functioning processes.
What You’ll Do
- Report directly to the COO of Acervus Securities to define vision and strategy for the future of our operations function
- Collaborate with the sales, private placements, engineering, product and compliance teams to build efficient workflows
- Support the development of new Marketplace initiatives
- Document operational knowledge, issues, processes, and best practices
- Develop plans for internal administration tools and automation opportunities
- Develop and maintain timely flow of information via business intelligence dashboards with both user metrics and sales data
- Maintain Marketplace transaction database by coordinating between colleagues and external partners
- Collaborate with the product team to ensure financial product listings are displayed and updated in a timely manner on Marketplace
- Support the product and engineering team in QA testing of the Marketplace application
Who You Are
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business intelligence or business operations role at a investment bank/brokerage firm, fintech, consulting firm and/or related institution
- Solid written & verbal communication skills, specifically around “telling a story” with data
- Crisp attention to detail and excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced growth company. Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Strong familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Google Data Studio, Looker, Tableau)
- Intermediate experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience with scripting languages/Python
- Familiarity with financial markets, in particular alternative and private assets, is a plus
- Genuine passion for supporting team members and clients
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.