Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
Being a part of the AddeU Internship Program, you will be working on a meaningful project(s) that you can feel proud of and present back to the company at the end of the experience. In addition to having a supporting manager and mentor, we have a fantastic onboarding program to get you acclimated and ready for your time with us. Fun events and super cool swag are also included!
At the moment, our 12 week internship experience is remote. Dates are currently set for May - August, 2022 but please consult with your recruiter. Seeking US and Canadian students only.
We are currently seeking a Sales Intern to join our Business Development Team! Working very closely with Sales and key stakeholders, the Sales & Business Development team is tasked with strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within assigned account territories and segments. This is an exciting opportunity to learn how to generate and hunt for new business opportunities to fuel our growth across the wealth management, family office, private banking, and global investment management market segments. The ideal candidate will be passionate about finance and disruptive technology; have sound business acumen and natural sales instincts; and be an eager, highly motivated, and tenacious self-starter.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the GoToMarket team driving sales programs and campaigns
- Learn and participate in the Addelar Sales Lifecycle
- Develop sales presentations including research of industry trends and Addepar value propositions
- Data analysis across CRM database
- Engage with cross functional teams to deliver special projects
Who You Are
- Must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution (university must be located in the US & Canada) & must be returning to school after internship
- Available to intern for the full 12 weeks
- A proven track record of success in the financial services, wealth management or SaaS sales industries (FinTech software sales a plus)
- Proven track record of successfully executing sales strategies, meeting and exceeding goals in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of private banking, wealth management prospecting a plus
- Strong work ethic, energetic, proactive, team player
- Excellent problem solving, communication, organization and time management skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new demands; strong sense of urgency
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.