Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing team! Our team is passionate about building go-to-market programs and strategies in an exciting, growing market. You’ll develop a keen understanding of our clients, our industry and use this knowledge to prioritize and drive the correct go-to-market efforts. In addition, you will craft the messaging and positioning to accelerate further our growth and design marketing tactics that drive demand and enable customer-facing teams.
Do you enjoy the ability to work and build your career in an exciting, fast-growing environment? If so, you’ll fit in with our open and inclusive culture that is disrupting the wealth management and financial services industry.
What You’ll Do
- Identify industry, market, and customer needs and opportunities, ensuring a clear and differentiated position for Addepar’s platform. In addition, you will Communicate the value proposition of Addepar’s solutions, integrations and services offerings to customer facing teams
- Work with our Product and Partnerships teams to build out our strategy, messaging and go-to-market plans for our range of standalone and integrated solutions. You will also work with our Sales team to develop best practices and playbooks for our target segments, including enterprise organizations, private banks and Registered Investment Advisors.
- Ensure content (e.g. case studies, sales enablement materials, product videos, web copy, competitive differentiation, white papers) communicates the unique capabilities of our platform in customer language. You will provide support for department-wide marketing initiatives while also assisting members of customer facing teams with calls to prospects and existing customers
- Become an expert on our product and services and find creative ways to help expand and grow our revenue within our existing customers!
Who You Are
- Bachelors in business, marketing, or related industry experience
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a role at a SaaS-based software company in a product marketing and/or product management role
- Ideal candidate has 3+ years of GTM planning and execution experience working cross-functionally with sales, professional services, and customer-facing teams in financial services or wealth management
- You have a proven track record of positioning SaaS products effectively to different external and internal audiences.
- You can surface, analyze, and present data related to team and department efforts.
- Experience assessing strengths/weaknesses of competitors and comparing/contrasting partner ecosystem members.
- Experience with Business Intelligence, Marketing Operations and CRM tools such as Looker, Showpad, Marketo and Salesforce.
- You have superb written and verbal communication skills and can be flexible while working in a fast-paced environment.
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.