Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
Addepar is looking for a Sr. Manager, Sales Strategy & Operations to help support Addepar’s growing Sales team. This role is a hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning, business analytics, sales operations, and finance – requiring a mix of strategy, go-to-market design, sales optimization and business operational support.
In this role, you will be the thought and execution partner to Sales and Business Development leadership by developing and executing strategies that drive revenue growth. You will help define Addepar’s sales strategy, drive operational excellence, manage core business cadences to monitor business health, and lead Addepar’s annual sales planning activities.You will work on highly sophisticated problems and gain insight into the strategic and operational issues which are forefront in the minds of the Sales organization.
What You’ll Do
- Work as a trusted advisor to Sales and Business Development leadership and go-to-market teams on strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency
- Evaluate ongoing business performance to support day-to-day operations, execution and success
- Orchestrate and direct weekly forecast and pipeline reviews with Sales Leadership, driving forecast accuracy and predictability against targets
- Provide insights into growth levers for accelerating revenue, and operationalize new ideas through the creation of processes and workflows
- Support extensive GTM planning process and strategic initiatives through capacity planning, productivity review, market segmentation, territory carving, quota/incentive design, and more
- Collaborate cross-functionally with finance (budget, headcount planning), recruiting/people (hiring profile, seasonality), and other departments to build robust cross-functional processes
- Triage and troubleshoot operational issues and optimize processes/infrastructure/systems for scale
- Mentor and coach employees to ensure team growth, career progression and achievement of goals
Who You Are
- 7+ years of experience in an analytical role such as Sales Strategy, Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Business Operations, and/or Venture Capital/Private Equity
- BS in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Statistics, Math, Finance, Engineering, Sciences)
- MBA a plus
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense
- Extensive track record of building high-quality and complex models and presentations
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience with sales systems (Salesforce, Salesoft, etc)
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.