Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a Sales Operations Associate to join our rapidly growing Marketplace Team!
Addepar has the potential to make investing in alternative investments and private assets more transparent, more efficient, and more ethical. Addepar’s newest business, Marketplace, provides a set of tools that help our clients make better investment decisions, as well as an order management and execution platform for access to a wide range of investment products, including cash management, hedge funds, private equity, as well as co-invests and secondary transactions in private securities and LP interests. This is an exciting new initiative for Addepar with high growth potential that is still in the early stages of development, and there is a unique opportunity for a key individual to join a new, highly visible team at the ground level.
Read more about our launch of Marketplace in May of 2020 here:
- Introducing Marketplace
- Thiel-Backed Firm Helps Ultra-Wealthy Trade Hedge Fund Holdings
- Addepar Rolls Out Digital Alternatives Marketplace
The Marketplace team is a vertically integrated group that includes a cross-section of product, marketing, sales, data, design, operations, compliance and engineering - giving members a unique perspective that demonstrates how their work directly links to the broader business. In many ways, our group operates much like a startup within a growth company, providing its members with the stability and business relations of the larger Addepar organization, while allowing the group to operate in a tightly integrated and demanding context, as we continue to build out our new line of business and product offerings.
As a Sales Operations Associate, you will be an integral part of the team and directly support the Head of the Client Specialist Team for the Marketplace business. We are looking for a team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment, isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and wear multiple hats, and enjoys the challenge of building a new venture. The ideal candidate will excel at managing multiple priorities, extracting insights from data, and will have a passion for converting ideas into action. Projects will directly support the Marketplace revenue growth team and will include data tracking and analysis, lead generation tactics, sales pipeline analysis, and report generation of key performance metrics.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate cross functionally with product, marketing, operations, and private placement teams to operationalize new ideas through the creation of processes and workflows
- Help to update and maintain a robust CRM with accurate client information for tracking and help standardize business reports/dashboards for strategic analysis and internal business review
- Support the go-to-market process and various strategic initiatives including: quarterly account planning, productivity review, market and client segmentation analysis, account/territory coverage, quota/incentive design, and more
- Analyze datasets and provide insights to help prioritize client engagement and identify growth levers for the Client Specialist team
- Triage and troubleshoot operational issues and work to optimize processes/infrastructure/systems for scale
- Evaluate ongoing business performance to support day-to-day operations, execution and success
- Participate in client meetings to learn more about how Marketplace can add value to our client base, help capture key meeting takeaways, and assist with follow up work
- Assist with the onboarding and training process of new Client Specialists
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of experience in a sales support, client servicing, or analytical role in the financial services/technology industry
- Confident and positive attitude with high resourcefulness and problem-solving skills; ability to work within ambiguity to get the job done
- Willingness to roll-up-your-sleeves to take on "non-role-specific" duties as needed to support the team and business
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense
- Able to develop internal and external relationships, partner with various internal departments, and foster teamwork
- Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to learn new topics with the ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced growth company
- Experience with using Salesforce
- Organized and detailed-oriented when managing different projects
- Genuine passion for supporting team members and creating value for clients
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Alternative Investments and G suite is a plus
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.