Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a (Sales) Administrative Assistant to join our Admin Operations Team!
As an Administrative Assistant, you’ll work closely with a variety of key Go To Market leaders on traditional administrative duties, project assistance and facilitating communication both internally and externally. Our perfect candidate is proactive, extremely organized, thrives in a fast-paced environment, can problem solve while under pressure and can anticipate the needs of company leaders.
What You’ll Do
- Provide administrative support for several GTM client-facing leaders - calendaring, business travel, expenses and special projects
- Schedule remote and in-person meetings, quickly and accurately, with numerous clients and partners
- Cultivate cross-functional relationships between teams and help improve communication
- Create administrative efficiencies and find ways to improve processes
- Assist with planning, organizing and executing events - client events, team building events
- Attend various meetings and stay informed - take notes and identify follow-ups
- Travel coordination using Trip Actions; Expense reporting using Concur
- Work collaboratively with the Admin Ops team
- Become an integral part of the GTM culture
- Maintain impeccable standards of confidentiality and information security
Who You Are
- 4+ years of recent experience providing team or shared administrative support: busy, external-facing calendars, travel logistics and expense report coordination
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a variety of personalities
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and change direction quickly
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong communicator and creative problem solver
- Adept at working with different personality types and leadership styles
- Works collaboratively with other Executive and Administrative Assistants
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of Google Office Suite, Slack and Salesforce
- Proactive and self-directed with an ability to take direction
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Office role- 3 days min in office, 4 days preferred and 5 days when needed- NYC office
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.