Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
Addepar is looking for a Client Operations Analyst to help support Addepar Services Operations and Teams. The Analyst will work closely with all of our client-facing teams, including Account Management, Solutions Architecture, Project Management, Support, and Training. The role has a dual purpose - One, to analyze key business processes, identify pain points and inefficiencies, and recommend and implement solutions; and, two, to perform regular operational processes such as Financial Force project and resource administration.
The Analyst is data-driven and is capable of translating high-level objectives into tactical processes. The Analyst enjoys solving complex problems that require an integrated cross-functional understanding of how technology and people combine to deliver Addepar’s software and services to our clients.They are driven to identify and dig into both technical and client challenges, and work to develop potential solutions to ultimately improve the client experience. The Analyst is highly organized and exceptional at building relationships inside and outside of the team and company. The Analyst will be the primary link between Addepar’s client-facing teams and other internal teams, such as Business Operations, Finance, Legal, Product, Engineering, and more.
What You’ll Do
- Provide analytics and reporting to support Account Management team, client-facing projects and to improve business processes
- Able to interpret analytics to tell a client story; train Account Managers on how to use dashboards and data to deeply understand client health
- Own the client health scorecard data - drive processes related to client health changes, services support during renewals and upsells, and act as bridge between Account Management and Client Success Management
- Support sales and dealdesk processes across client lifecycle; work with Account Managers (AMs) to structure software and services packages for clients
- Work with AMs / accompany AMs on sales pitches to support Services sales
- Partner with the team leads to streamline processes and policies for greater efficiency
- Maintain FinancialForce and Salesforce data hygiene to keep information up-to-date
- Document operational knowledge, issues, processes, and best practices for team
- Own operational workflows to enable client-specific margin tracking across
- Work with external teams (e.g. Finance, Marketing, Sales, etc.) to build robust cross-functional processes and support cross-team handoffs
- Develop and deliver internal trainings on processes and best practices
Who You Are
- 1+ years of applicable experience
- Ability to analyze large data sets and provide actionable recommendations
- Strong Excel / Powerpoint skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Strong teamwork skills
- Genuine passion for supporting team members and clients
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.