Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
Addepar is looking for a RevOps Analyst to help support the RevOps and the other GoToMarket teams. The Analyst will work closely with many of our client-facing teams, including Sales, Sales Engineering, Account Management, and Services Sales. The role has a dual purpose - one, to analyze our existing key Sales and GTM processes, identify pain points and inefficiencies, and recommend solutions; and, two, to assist and support the client-facing teams with utilizing Salesforce and CPQ.
The Analyst is data-driven and is capable of translating high-level objectives into tactical processes. The Analyst enjoys solving complex problems that require an integrated cross-functional understanding of how technology and people combine to deliver Addepar’s software and services to our clients. They are driven to identify and dig into both technical and client challenges and work to develop potential solutions to ultimately improve the client experience. The Analyst is highly organized and exceptional at building relationships inside and outside of the team. The Analyst will be the primary link between Addepar’s client-facing teams and other internal teams, such as Business Operations, Sales Operations, Finance, Legal, and more.
What You’ll Do
- Assist Sales and Account Management on any CPQ inquiries
- Support sales and dealdesk processes across the client lifecycle
- Work with AMs / accompany AMs to support Services sales
- Partner with the team leads to streamline processes and policies for greater efficiency
- Maintain Salesforce data hygiene to keep information up-to-date
- Document operational knowledge, issues, processes, and best practices for team
- Work with external teams (e.g., Finance, Legal, Sales, etc.) to build robust cross-functional processes and support cross-team handoffs
- Develop and deliver internal trainings on processes and best practices
Who You Are
- 2+ years of working with Salesforce/SalesOps/RevOps
- Strong understanding of end to end Quote to Cash business processes
- Strong Excel / Powerpoint skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Strong teamwork skills
- Genuine passion for supporting team members and clients
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.