Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
The Account Management team at Addepar is responsible for overseeing client relationships - becoming a trusted advisor and cultivating strategic initiatives leading to growth.
We’re looking for a proven leader who thrives in fast-paced environments and enjoys the challenge of working with large, matrixed and complex clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing entrepreneurial company. The ideal candidate is comfortable working hands-on, is ambitious, and results-oriented.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of enterprise account managers responsible for covering Addepar’s largest, most complex clients
- Develop and execute on strategies to build deep relationships and grow revenue across a critical portion of Addepar’s client base
- Oversee and collaborate with Enterprise account management team on renewals and expansion opportunities
- Partner closely with Addepar’s Client Experience & Success Management team to drive strategic alignment and partnership across an organization
- Cultivate long-term relationships across the enterprise channel, connecting with key business executives from C-level on down
- Work across the organization to ensure seamless communication around key client needs, overall client health and enterprise revenue pipeline
- Build out team to ensure effective engagement at scale
- Provide oversight during the client journey with responsibility for growth and renewal and ensure a seamless handover of knowledge and responsibilities where appropriate
- Own all solutions and services sales activities for assigned accounts
- Attain and exceed annual sales quota and retention targets
- Forecast accurately
- Develop necessary pipeline when applicable
- Use Salesforce effectively to manage the sales process, lead generation to close, and maintain relevant data
- Manage renewal process and pipeline for assigned book of business
Who You Are
- 15+ years of experience in financial services or SaaS, managing complex enterprise relationships and teams, and developing strategies for deep engagement at scale
- An analytical and critical thinking mindset to determine root cause and synthesize issues
- Ability to flourish and navigate in a rapidly changing organization and operate comfortably with ambiguity and complexity.
- Proven track record of successfully envisioning and executing sales strategies, meeting and exceeding goals in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building and maximizing senior level relationships with key influencers and decision makers
- Experience developing and selling complex business solutions at the C-Suite level
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills to C-level executives
- Ability to influence internal and external decision makers and drive results
- Strong executive presence and ability to successfully navigate all levels of partners organizations
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Proven track record in building enduring and successful client relationships
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.