Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
Part of the broader Addepar Product organization, the Data Operations team is responsible for ensuring Addepar's clients have timely and high quality data. This will include overseeing the processing of transactions and positions so that it meets client timelines, ensuring data quality through verification checks, and helping clients with their data support questions. The Data Operations team sits at the nexus of Addepar's activity and requires daily communications with data providers, clients, and other personnel within Data Operations and across the firm.
What You’ll Do
- Perform daily internal verification checks to ensure portfolio account data is accurate and available within SLAs.
- Investigate and troubleshoot data pipeline issues and feed processing exceptions, and triaging with Engineering Support when needed.
- Effectively complete and maintain operational workflows and identify and execute opportunities for optimization.
- Collaborate with Client Support, Solution Architects, and other members of Services and Sales to review and resolve client data inquiries and requests.
- Partner with Product and Engineering to design, test, and implement new processes and tooling features that improve data quality as well as increase operational efficiency.
- Participate in broad company initiatives to stand up new product functionality or services.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of work experience in the financial investment/advisory industry with deep knowledge of capital markets, trade processing and lifecycle, and middle/back-office operations systems.
- Strong attention to details and a passion for problem solving.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interfacing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Very team-oriented, self-driven and forward thinking.
- Technical skills preferred in any or all of the following: Microsoft Excel, VBA, SQL, Python, Salesforce, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, or other common financial services systems and applications.
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.