Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 700 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s purpose-built SaaS platform and associated Marketplace to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $3.5 trillion in assets, and we’ve been adding more than $15 billion per week for many consecutive quarters, making us one of the fastest growing companies in fintech. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 25 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
The role of the Services Sales Consultant (SSC) is to help position clients best to maximize the value out of their Addepar solutions. They help outline the best implementation journey for clients, through services from Addepar and Addepar-certified partners. They are up-to-date on implementation and adoption methodologies and ensure win-win scenarios are positioned for our clients and Addepar. They can be relied on to tailor best-practice implementation plans, roles, and technology to match client requirements. During the sales process, the SSC will work closely with the Sales team (Account Executive, Solutions Engineer, and other Go-To-Market (GTM) colleagues, and will work with our clients from C-level executives to key operational personnel to structure and sell professional services. The SSC is regionally focused, but based upon the account, the SSC may be required to work with the client in multiple geographies. The SSC will be responsible for identifying, proposing, and closing services sales opportunities for their assigned clients, and will carry revenue targets that are aligned with mutually beneficial company sales and services goals.
What You’ll Do
- For prospects and existing clients, to represent services in sales cycles, teaming with the rest of the sales team to engage strategically to put high-quality services proposals, Statements of Work, and terms in place
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding Services sales targets while also balancing sales subscription goals
- Collaborate with the sales organization on assigned opportunities to craft the Services Strategy for prospect accounts.
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer/prospect needs so you can effectively position the value of Addepar Professional Services.
- Present Addepar Services solutions, offerings, and associated value proposition to customers/prospects.
- Partner with the other Professional Services teams and Sales Engineers to implement a strong process for the required services scoping for Addepar technology solutions to meet customer business/ technical requirements for necessary scale and integrations
- Create and validate Professional Services Proposals and present to prospects/customers
- Lead/Support Professional Services Statement of Work (SOW) and contracting process
- Establish rigorous sales discipline across all aspects of sales engagement, pipeline development/management and forecasting.
- Help lead the Services sales organization to a higher level of strategic engagement and sales maturity; including collaborating and partnering with adjacent teams (IE Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations) to contribute to a world-class GTM organization.
- Develop a strong focus on post-implementation sales of all services offerings, solutions, and capabilities including, but not limited to: business/strategy/advisory consulting, technical managed services, advanced phases of implementation, and education/training/certification services
- Partner with Account Management to provide effective proposals to the install- base for new services sales opportunities and convert them to sales opportunities
- Be a trusted advisor among internal and external constituents (up to C level) based on program management, product, and solution knowledge.
- Assist in refining and developing methodologies, tools, and programs around Services sales execution.
- Maintain accurate and timely sales status and next steps, pipeline financials, and services forecast data in Salesforce at all times.
- Optimize communication and ensure effective knowledge transfer and hand-offs to support post-implementation activities.
- Ensure CPQ is modeled effectively internally to help advance and support the Addepar sales processes
Who You Are
- 4 Years of related experience
- Prior sales and solutioning experience for an Enterprise SaaS company
- Financial experience desired but not mandatory
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.