Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
Addepar’s design system team is a cross-disciplinary squad across engineering, design and product content domains. You’ll join Addepar’s Software Platform group, and work day-to-day with your squad to build Addepar’s in-house design system and ensure its successful adoption.
Addepar’s design system is at the heart of our product’s growth strategy. Built around pillars of consistency, performance, accessibility, and localization, the Addepar Product Language provides a platform for our product teams as they build new features and iterate on existing codebases.
You’ll work on growing the depth and breadth of our UI platform. To succeed in that goal, you will work in build systems, web components, design token solutions and designer tooling. To understand the challenges and opportunities ahead you’ll need to adapt your skills to new frameworks, tools, and codebases.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with engineers, designers and product owners to deliver high performing customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful and powerful in their simplicity.
- Tackle the challenge of building a global product, and a global team.
- Implement the common building blocks of Addepar’s user experience, and support their adoption across the product engineering organization.
- Create interfaces that are accessible, that work for a global user base, which perform well, and which deliver a great user experience.
- Advocate for best practices and process improvements.
Who You Are
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or similar technical field of study (or equivalent practical experience.)
- 3+ years experience as a professional software engineer
- A passion for implementing best practices and a bias toward smart automation
- Proven ability to collaborate with other engineers
- Previous experience with Stencil, TailwindCSS, and Web Components is a significant plus
- Experience building scalable systems, modeling financial data, or building intuitive, feature-rich user interfaces
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept Colorado applicants.