Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
Addepar is looking for a high-energy, results-driven Business Development Representative to join our Business Development & Sales organization. Working very closely with Sales and key stakeholders, BDRs are tasked with strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within assigned account territories and segments. This is an exciting opportunity to generate and hunt for new business opportunities to fuel our growth across the wealth management, family office, private banking, and global investment management market segments. The ideal candidate will be passionate about finance and disruptive technology; have sound business acumen and natural sales instincts; and be an eager, highly motivated, and tenacious self-starter.
What You’ll Do
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Addepar’s growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists and account attack plans within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. strategic calling, sending emails, adding contacts, etc)
- Conduct high level discovery conversations and meetings with prospect accounts.
- Achieve quarterly quotas of qualified opportunities created
Who You Are
- 2-4 years of experience in client facing role(s) with proven track record of success in financial services, wealth management and corporate sales (FinTech software sales a plus)
- Knowledge of private banking, wealth management prospecting a plus
- Strong work ethic, energetic, proactive, team player
- Excellent problem solving, communication, organization and time management skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to new demands; strong sense of urgency
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.