Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a full stack software engineer to join our Operating Tools team!
Our team’s goal is to create a unified data management and administration suite, and create new capabilities backed by reusable API-driven services with new UIs and a cohesive, product-driven user experience. These services can be used internally by operations, services, support, other power users, or be exposed externally to customers/partners for self-service via product integrations. In essence, we want to create a single pane of glass across multiple, globally distributed platform and product installations.
You would be a critical part of that mission, helping design our future vision and then enabling the team to execute on it.
What You’ll Do
- Build systems and interfaces to power the tools that enable our operating platform, working across the stack
- Design, plan and execute on architecture decisions that enable us to scale further and connect our platform end-to-end
- Partner with product and design to develop an understanding and empathy for our users’ needs and pain points
- Take ownership from start to finish and make a significant impact on our products
- Mentor and elevate fellow engineers
Who You Are
- B.S., M.S., in Computer Science or similar technical field of study (or equivalent practical experience)
- 7+ years of experience as a professional full stack software engineer
- High proficiency in object-oriented languages such as Java or C++
- High proficiency developing REST APIs
- Proficiency with relational and non-relational datastores
- Experience with AWS technologies is a plus
- Proven ability to collaborate with and mentor other engineers
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.