Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
The Client Engagement & Success Team at Addepar is responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of an Addepar client. Through strategic guidance and partnership, CS&E will ensure clients derive maximum value from the platform, leading to overall adoption success, retention, and renewal. Few roles provide such a direct impact on the growth of the company. You will become a trusted advisor to these customers, deeply understanding their business and their needs, and help them maximize the value they get from Addepar. This role involves working closely with the Account Manager, cross-functional Product and R&D teams, and Services functions to drive best practices and utilization of the platform. You will be the client’s internal advocate, helping ensure an excellent experience, and gathering feedback on ways that Addepar can build the next generation of client-focused solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing entrepreneurial company. The ideal candidate is comfortable working hands-on, is ambitious, and results-oriented. You will know you are doing an outstanding job when your customers renew and expand their usage of Addepar. You have excellent organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are a great communicator who empathizes with your audience. You are inventive in the face of challenges, use your expertise to consult on best practices, and refuse to give up until our clients succeed.
What You’ll Do:
- Cultivate long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives down to the power users utilizing the platform day-in and day-out.
- Develop a deep understanding of your clients’ business requirements, industry challenges and goals coupled with a strong understanding of how they are using their Addepar solutions to maximize their adoption, growth, and ensuring account retention as well as the trusted advisor role with the client.
- Provide strategic oversight during the entire client journey including implementation, optimization, growth, renewal and ensure a seamless handover of knowledge and responsibilities where appropriate
- Develop success plans with clients, including agreed-to mutual KPIs
- Drive adoption of the platform and provide continuous education to clients on the monthly release enhancements to the software
- Confidently discuss opportunities for Addepar services, solutions, and best practices in a way that influences internal and external stakeholders to drive outcomes from pre-sales to post-sales engagement. Assist in the identification of new revenue opportunities for the Account Manager and participate in presentations to clients, including but not limited to:
- New projects based on client need to sell and subsequently manage additional service hours
- Other Addepar products/partners for cross-sell
- Understanding contractual commitments and opportunities for additional revenue
- Partner with the Account Manager to deliver quarterly business reviews to align on business priorities, optimization opportunities, Addepar’s product roadmap, and review product usage patterns or insights
- Be the voice of the client to Product Management, Product Marketing, Support, Renewals, Services, Finance, etc. building strong working relationship with each to ensure client success and consistency of contact
- Build and maintain a high level of client satisfaction and reference-ability by successfully diagnosing business operations of clients and prescribing appropriate solutions and Services
- Evangelize Addepar customer success stories as well as customer success systems and processes; Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends.
Who You Are
- Fluent Spanish speaker
- 10+ years in a client-facing role, ideally customer success preferably working with a technical product
- Proven track record of translating business needs into technical utilization of available product solutions
- Strong analytical skills and rigor around bringing discipline, rules, thoroughness, consistencies and framework to processes and operations.
- You have technology knowledge that helps you engage and have credibility with product groups within Addepar and clients up to VP/C-level engagements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- History of success as a consultant, pre-sales, technical account manager, or equivalent driving change management and adoption efforts
- Experience building and maximizing relationships with key influencers, decision makers, and power users; executive presence and ability to successfully navigate and persuade all levels of an organization
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Track record of managing large, complex projects and/or programs
- You have handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Must work within a team environment with Addepar Cross-Functional teams: Sales, Account Management , Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Services peers
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where situations and environments can change quickly; willingness to tackle projects or initiatives independently
- Experience working in Financial Services/ SAAS preferred
- You are open to travel
- Ability to communicate in Spanish, Portuguese, French (or other languages)
- Certification in Investment Performance Measurement preferred
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $3 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.