Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
Addepar is looking for a high energy, customer focused Sales Director that is committed to helping grow a diverse and inclusive Sales team and workforce. The Sales Director will help drive strategy and success within our Sales team to achieve aggressive growth across the wealth management, family office, private banking, and global investment management market segments.
The Sales Director will be responsible for managing a division within the Sales organization to build quality pipeline, qualify prospective clients, help design implementation plans, and sign new or renewal contracts with clients. The Sales Director will also help maintain company and market research in Salesforce to help better inform strategy. This role will partner with the other organization leaders to define the sales team culture and will report to the Global Vice President of Sales.
- Design and own sales processes from ground up with a deep understanding of how to performance-manage against funnel metrics.
- Set strategic direction for the sales team to exceed our overall growth targets while consistently reviewing and updating sales strategies as our business evolves.
- Consistently analyze the performance of the sales department against established performance criteria
- Provide prompt delivery and accuracy of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to executives and senior management.
- Provide coaching and invest in getting the best out of our talented sales executives
- Identify and develop new market opportunities for the business.
- Insert into most complex and high impact sales conversations to assist in closing and expediting the sales cycle.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Develop your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education
- Maintain accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Assign sales territories and partner with Sales Operations to develop and implement sales quota plans
- Close partnership with Business Development, Sales Engineering, and Sales Operations, Client Services, and Account Management teams at Addepar.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven track record of managing a world-class sales team, including extensive forecasting experience and achieving or exceeding revenue goals
- 10+ years experience showing career progression in a world class sales organization.
- 5+ years managing teams of sales professionals
- Strong work ethic, energetic, proactive, team player.
- Salesforce experience is a must.
- Excellent communication skills, including oral, written, and presentation abilities.
- Desire to solve complex client problems and build a great company.
- Comfortable presenting to C-suite at financial services organizations.
- SaaS or Financial Technology industry experience is a plus
- Ability to develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline and forecast
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2.5 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.