Solutions Consultants are responsible for leading and executing end-to-end implementation projects to onboard new clients on to the Addepar platform. They are focused on identifying how Addepar can unlock significant value for our clients’ businesses and they work closely with clients to design and build solutions to meet their needs. SCs have a deep understanding of both finance and technology, are passionate about solving problems, work collaboratively with internal teams and take ownership of our clients’ success.
Our ideal candidate has a history of providing a superior client experience directly in investment management or in enterprise software deployments of a related domain. A Solutions Consultant is given discretion over his or her projects and work schedule. He or she is expected to display a strong sense of self-reliance as well as the ability to collaborate with other Addepar teams including our Sales, Engineering, and Product teams. He or she must possess a deep understanding of our target markets and the clients we serve. Ideal candidates also possess the technical skills to take a hands-on approach to teaching, learning, and developing the functions of our software.
- Lead and execute implementation projects onboarding new clients to the Addepar platform
- Assess and own the success of add-on projects and partner delivery assurance
- Leverage technical and industry expertise to transition clients and their data onto Addepar
- Effectively set, manage, and communicate expectations both internally and externally
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to execute on simultaneous projects, seeing each through to the finish line
- Think critically about how to improve our current processes and tools both internally and externally as our client base expands
- Be an expert on all things Addepar
- Professional experience in Financial Services or Consulting in related fields. Prior client-facing experience is a plus
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Candidates must have superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- The ideal candidate must be independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to train and communicate effectively with clients via email, on the phone and face-to-face
- Passion for technology and finance
- Experience with programming/scripting, specifically python
- Occasional Travel
- [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management software implementations
- [Bonus] Previous experience with project management
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Founded in 2009 by Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC, the company's platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City. All brokerage services offered through Acervus Securities Inc., member FINRA / SIPC.
Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.