Who We Are
Addepar’s purpose is to maximize the positive impact of the world’s capital. More than 850 of the world’s leading financial services firms trust Addepar to unlock the power and possibility of informed, data-driven investing and advice. These family offices, wealth managers, banks and institutions use Addepar’s tech and data platform to deliver exceptional value to their clients in a modern, scalable and secure way.
Our clients use Addepar to manage and advise on more than $4 trillion in assets. Our board and investors are some of the best in the business: D1 Capital, WestCap, 8VC and Valor Equity Partners have led our last few rounds.
We’re now expanding Addepar’s business around the globe, with clients in more than 30 countries. We’re constantly doubling down on tech- and data-fueled innovation, and our product and platform roadmap is more ambitious today than ever. We place our clients at the center of everything we do, and see a virtually unlimited set of opportunities to expand our client footprint and deepen the value we can unlock by building together.
Addepar is a Forbes Fintech 50 company and an honored member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar embraces a global flexible workforce model with offices in Silicon Valley, New York City, Salt Lake City, Chicago, London, England, Edinburgh, Scotland and Pune, India.
*Marketplace and brokerage services provided by Acervus Securities, Inc., an SEC registered broker‑dealer and member FINRA / SIPC.
Client Services is responsible for managing client health for all new and existing Addepar clients. Support Analysts play a critical role in supporting some of the world’s most sophisticated investors, helping them run their businesses through Addepar. They assist Addepar’s diverse client base with day-to-day usage of the software and ensure that our clients get the most value out of each interaction.
Our ideal candidate is tenacious about tackling problems, can skillfully coordinate internal teams, and enjoys working directly with clients.
Addepar takes a market-based approach to pay. A successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on the role, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target base salary for roles in Colorado, California, and New York.
The current range for this role is $50,000 - $76,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Additionally, these ranges reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, respond, and resolve issues and questions raised by Addepar’s clients
- Provide hands-on support to our clients to ensure their ongoing happiness
- Work in complex data sets to identify and resolve data and calculation discrepancies
- Evaluate the criticality of client issues and collaborate with various parts of the organization to resolve
- Work closely and conduct root-cause analysis with Engineering and Data teams to resolve issues
- Work effectively with Product and Account Manager teams to manage and maintain a high level of client satisfaction
- Help clients use Addepar to the greatest extent through both functional and conceptual instruction
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to execute on simultaneous cases, seeing each through to the finish line
- Become an expert on all things Addepar
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- Proficiency in math
- Passion for problem-solving and continuous learning
- Passion for technology and finance
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a client-facing role
- [Plus] Previous experience in investment management
- Act Like an Owner - Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together - Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients - Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation - Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning - Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.