Adaptive Management is a SaaS company building a unified ecosystem for leveraging data. Our cloud-based platform enables companies to interface with thousands of data providers to quickly find answers from data. We give clients the power to Discover, Combine, Visualize, Forecast and Analyze data in an efficient and user-friendly platform.
This is an exciting time to get in on the ground-floor of a well-funded and fast-growing startup that is solving complex problems and setting the standard for how data is found, visualized, and ultimately used. We have revenue, a healthy sales pipeline, and a clear pathway to the next funding round. If you are looking to join a highly talented and passionate team of software engineers, data scientists and business leaders then reach out to us at email@example.com or apply now.
Adaptive is developing a state-of-the-art technology stack to ingest, normalize, aggregate and distribute data to clients, and provide analytics back to data vendors.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the ADM Team, your job will be to build out our ETL Orchestration Platform. You thrive in a rapidly evolving, agile environment. You will be solving user and business problems on a large scale, designing and implementing infrastructure to support an ETL authoring team, and advancing the state of the art.
- Build and maintain microservices to facilitate communication between systems
- Operate within an Agile environment, participating in engineering planning and taking ownership of user stories
- Understand and develop aggregations, recognize data bias, and identify anomalous data
- Collaborate with other engineers on your team and with other engineering teams in the company.
- Serve internal stakeholders, such as the director of data partnerships, VP of engineering, data scientists, and the sales team.
- Take on increasingly complex projects and maintain a “client first” attitude with all of your work
- Produce high quality results – quality assurance is one’s own work
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 8+ years of experience
- Advanced experience with Python and SQL (we use Spark SQL)
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Spark
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on development mentality with a willingness to solve complex problems
- Experience working with cloud architectures (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
NICE TO HAVE
- Database expertise
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience working with financial datasets
- Experience with informatica or other ETL platforms