Adaptive Management is a SaaS company building a unified ecosystem for leveraging data. Our cloud-based platform enables companies to interface with thousands of data providers to quickly find answers from data. We give clients the power to Discover, Combine, Visualize, Forecast and Analyze data in an efficient and user-friendly platform.
This is an exciting time to get in on the ground-floor of a well-funded and fast-growing startup that is solving complex problems and setting the standard for how data is found, visualized, and ultimately used. We have revenue, a healthy sales pipeline, and a clear pathway to the next funding round. If you are looking to join a highly talented and passionate team of software engineers, data scientists and business leaders then reach out to us at email@example.com or apply now.
Adaptive is developing a state-of-the-art technology stack to ingest, normalize, aggregate, visualize, and distribute data to clients, and to provide entitlements and analytics back to data vendors.
As a Software Engineer on the DM Team, your job will be to build out Adaptive’s customer-facing interfaces and offerings. You are a full-stack engineer who thrives in a rapidly evolving, agile environment. You will be solving user and business problems on a large scale, designing and implementing web applications for working with a large variety of datasets, and advancing the state of the art.
- Design and build customer-facing features for analyzing, visualizing, entitling, and distributing data
- Operate within an Agile environment, participating in engineering planning and taking ownership of user stories
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, QA engineers, other engineers on your team, and other engineering teams in the company to deliver the best products possible
- Serve external stakeholders, such as data owners and research analysts in financial services and corporates
- Serve internal stakeholders, such as the head of product; VP of engineering; and data science, customer experience, and sales teams
- Take on increasingly complex projects and maintain a “client first” attitude with all of your work
- Produce high quality results – quality assurance is one’s own work
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience
- Intermediate to advanced experience with front-end frameworks (Angular, React, VUE), HTML, and CSS
- Experience building RESTful APIs and full-stack web applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on development mentality with a willingness to solve complex problems
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Reactive programming (Observer patterns, RxJS)
- Experience building real-world Angular applications
- Advanced expertise in front-end/UX engineering
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience working with financial datasets or other highly dimensional data