The Director, Sales Analytics and Operations partners with the Commercial Organization to drive and measure performance by providing subject matter expertise, leadership and insights with a primary focus on Reporting, Incentive Compensation, and CRM/DW/MDM. This position reports to the Senior Director, Business Analytics & Sales Operations and is based in Emeryville, CA.
- Ensures timely implementation of required operational processes for optimum business planning including Targeting, Call Planning/Alignments, size and structure and Incentive compensation;
- Collaborates with Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Distribution, IT and Finance, Legal, Medical and Compliance to drive deliverables in Veeva, Data Management and Data warehouse development;
- Supports the field sales force by being the primary point of contact for all Sales Operations deliverables;
- Ensures quality control of vendor output in a highly outsourced environment;
- Responsible for working independently to identify, prioritize and find solutions for the business analytical needs of the organization. As a strategic partner, the role involves collaborating within cross functional teams, including leaders in Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Distribution, Finance, and Business Development;
- Responsible for providing strategic and tactical support to sales management on sales execution and strategic insight to both the field force and the leadership team;
- Coordinates with other functions and stakeholders in sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the commercial organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts;
- Implements enabling technologies, including CRM and reporting, to field sales teams. Monitors the sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data;
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as US healthcare laws and regulations.
- BA or BS degree required, MBA or equivalent degree is strongly preferred;
- 8+ years of operations and analytics within the Pharma/Biotech industry;
- Proficiency in reporting and data analytics tools like Excel and Tableau;
- Experience with 3rd party pharmaceutical data IMS/SHS and specialty pharmacy data;
- Knowledge of retail claims and Managed care data a plus;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively present ideas and influence others that achieve desired results;
- Ability to manage and optimize vendor relationships in an outsourcing model;
- Flexible, diplomatic and able to effectively deal with ambiguity;
- Works effectively across functions as a team player;
- Good understanding of regulatory and legal landscape;
- Ability to travel as business needs require;
- Successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment;
- Fit with Adamas’ culture and values.