The Regional Business Director will hire, develop and lead a high performing regional sales team of Neurology Sales Specialists (NAS). This position will help develop and then execute commercial strategies to meet Adamas national and regional business objectives. This is a field based position with corporate headquarters in Emeryville, CA.
- Lead the Regional NAS team to successfully meet and exceed regional goals for GOCOVRI;
- Recruit, Manage Talent Selection, Train and oversee the development of each assigned NAS for region;
- Continually coach and motivate team to achieve goals through individual and team activities;
- Analyze regional business and advise leadership on trends and strategies for commercial success within the region and also nationally;
- Plan and conduct effective regional and territory business reviews with NAS team;
- Develop relationships with regional key customers positively representing Adamas and acting as the point between home office and field initiatives;
- Ensure Collaboration in activities within key movement disorder centers with other Adamas stakeholders;
- Administrative responsibility for region: review and audit expense reports; prepare and manage regional budget; regional record maintenance; other administrative functions as required;
- Assist corporate-based trainers with the development of training programs to address specific regional or individual Neurology Sales Specialist needs;
- Partner with Marketing/Brand Team to execute brand strategy and messaging at a local level;
- Serve as a liaison with Market Access Team;
- Identify and propose to leadership ethical, innovative, customer-oriented tactics in response to market trends;
- Prepare and present reports/presentations for corporate clients, sales organization and leadership as needed;
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as US healthcare laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry;
- Must have minimum 5 years’ sales leadership experience in pharmaceutical industry;
- Demonstrated record of success with exceptional leadership and relationship building skills;
- Experience leading specialty-focused teams required;
- Leadership experience within Neurology preferred and Movement Disorders a significant plus;
- Recent leadership experience during a specialty-focused launch a significant plus;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Must be flexible, innovative and self-motivated;
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner;
- Travel required: 50-75% of time
- Successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment;
- Fit with Adamas culture and values.
Adamas is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. This description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, duties and skills required.