At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with intelligent technology to empower millions of people to better understand their health. We’re proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We’re a diversely skilled team representing 50 nationalities, and we’re growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health. This is just the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Statistician, you are responsible for development (independent planning and implementation) of data-based arguments for the reimbursement procedure, e.g. in the area of the Digital Care Act in Germany or the NHS in England as well as evaluation, assessment and presentation of medical and statistical data (presentation of clinical and epidemiological standards and care) for decisions, dossiers and scientific publications.
- You play a key role in the development of the market access strategy and its implementation (after an appropriate period on the job you be tasked of leading this process for selected projects). As part of an expert team, you will analyze, evaluate and develop proposals with respect to:
- Preparation of analyses/negotiation strategies for the medical, economic and other patient-relevant benefits of our products
- Performance of meta-analyses and indirect comparisons Statistical evaluation of clinical studies
- Requirements of various governmental institutions and professional standards in medical care
- Product development plans and corresponding requirements for accreditation studies
- You will develop a strategy for the presentation and proof of our medical knowledge in various fields of application
- You write evaluations based on statistical processing of health technologies, analytical reports, economic models, white papers, value dossiers, training materials and interviews with stakeholders, conference and workshop materials, peer-reviewed journal articles and clinical trial reports, and summaries for tender documents
- Ideally, you have completed studies in the field of statistics/biometrics combined with basic knowledge of epidemiology or comparable sciences (e.g. medical statistician, social scientist with a quantitative focus, mathematician)
- At least 3 years of experience in the compilation, evaluation and description of statistics on clinical trials and health economic analyses / surveys
- Independent study and preparation of scientific literature, as well as the preparation and documentation of qualitative and quantitative analyses within the framework of the respective project
- You have a high level of comprehension and are able to present complex issues in an understandable way.
- You enjoy activities that require a high degree of accuracy, organisation and coordination.
- Ability to effectively balance several projects
- Skilled in handling relevant work equipment (SAS, MS Office, G-Suite etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and German would be a plus)
- Work with a high level of autonomy in global, cross-functional teams with smart, purpose-driven peers
- Perks include complimentary onsite German language classes, discounted Urban Sports Club memberships, quarterly team bonding activities, regular social events, and healthy office refreshments
We are looking forward to receiving your application. For further information please contact our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager Ahmet Kivrak at any time at email@example.com.
Please note that all applications need to be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
*Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.