At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with intelligent technology to empower millions of people to better understand their health. We’re proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We’re a diversely skilled team representing 50 nationalities, and we’re growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health. This is just the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Seize the opportunity to make the world a better place as a Senior DevOps Engineer (f/m/x) in our Product Engineering / DevOps team, based in our Berlin HQ. If you are an engineer that embraces and lives by the Three Ways; Four Types of Work and Five Ideals we need to chat :) We are believers in declarative provisioning every aspect of our containerized microservices architecture.
- As a Senior DevOps Engineer at Ada, you will be responsible for extending and improving our container-based AWS / GCP infrastructure, running in Kubernetes
- Continue to automate away human toil
- Partner with your colleagues from engineering across the company to embrace the ideal of self service tooling, making the best way the easiest way
- You will contribute to resilient CI/CD pipelines/processes to make sure that our engineering team is able to deploy features faster while being compliant to regulations
- You enable a high quality and fast IT environment for services and resources for engineering and/or data teams to run their Java, Kotlin, Python services backed by Mongodb, Redis and Postgres within Kubernetes clusters
- Extend and maintain our automated monitoring and alerting systems
- You have a strong background in automated provisioning of AWS/GCP environments.
- You have proven experience in distributed systems debugging.
- You can demonstrate deep understanding of the intrinsic link between infrastructure and software delivery life cycle, while maining a systems thinking view of the business.
- You have experience with Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, Terraform, Docker, AWS/GCP, Jenkins, Elastic Stack, OpenTracing
- You understand the importance of distributed tracing and systems thinking expressed in metrics, visualized through graphics to make meaning intuitive.
- Our tech stack: Java, Spring Boot, Kotlin, MongoDB, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, Node.js, Python, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Istio and OpenPolicyAgent.
- You have expertise in agile environments (Scrum or Kanban) as well as in following principles in continuous delivery
- You are good in good communication and collaboration within your team
- You bring creativity and the ambition to strive in a constructive and multicultural team
- You are happy to share, learn, teach, share, communicate and document things every day
- You are fluent in English
- Work with a high level of autonomy in global, cross-functional teams with smart, purpose-driven peers
- Perks include complimentary onsite German language classes, discounted Urban Sports Club memberships, quarterly team bonding activities, regular social events, and healthy office refreshments
We are looking forward to receiving your application. For further information please contact our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager Ahmet Kivrak at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applications need to be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
*Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.