At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with intelligent technology to empower millions of people to better understand their health. We’re proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We’re a diversely skilled team representing 50 nationalities, and we’re growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health. This is just the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In the role of People Advisor / HR Operations Manager, you will be joining the People team and be vital in the organization of operations, administration and reports with Ada Health.
- Responsible for the administration and support of the entire employee life cycle, including preparing contracts, reference letters, maternity and parental leave, payroll, and administering personnel files
- Consult with employees regarding employment-related matters and provide follow up with HRBP as appropriate
- Take ownership of our HRIS system's data quality, administer and process HR-related data
- Support HR processes and projects
- Be the point of contact for new employees and provide support and assistance for visa or relocation processes
- Be able to identify, implement and optimize useful alterations for workflows across the company
- Solid experience working in Human Resources or People Operations
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or in a similar field of study
- Knowledge of the German labour law, payroll and HR best practices; knowledge of other labour laws such as UK or US is a plus
- Experience in implementing and monitoring HR policies
- The ability to work autonomously and deliver results quickly and to a high standard
- Experience with HRIS/ATS systems such as BambooHR is a plus but not essential
- Fluent in German and English
- Work with a high level of autonomy in global, cross-functional teams with smart, purpose-driven peers
- Perks include complimentary onsite German language classes, discounted Urban Sports Club memberships, quarterly team bonding activities, regular social events, and healthy office refreshments
We are looking forward to receiving your application. For further information please contact our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager Ahmet Kivrak at any time at email@example.com.
Please note that all applications need to be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
*Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated.