We’re Ada. We’re an ambitious team based out of Toronto that enables businesses around the world to provide incredible customer service. To date, we have had over 40 million automated conversations for companies like Shopify, Telus, Upwork, and Coinbase – and we’re just getting started.
Just as the field of machine learning continues to advance, so do we. And it is the passion of our people and dedication to our craft that continues to drive our dramatic growth.
We are inspired every day by the opportunity to pioneer a new industry, and welcome those who want to join us
The Senior Backend Developer will focus on improving the third party integrations we currently maintain such as Salesforce and Zendesk, as well as building new apis and platform integrations as Ada continues to expand its partnerships.
- Strong understanding of imperative programming languages such as Python, Go, Java, C
- Strong understanding of non-relational databases such as MongoDB and in-memory stores such as Redis
- Must have experience working with API’s and using APIs to build custom applications and integrations
- Lead backend architectural white-board sessions with the team.
- Execute on our ambitious Handoffs product roadmap through implementation of features
- Provide expertise from past experiences to help level up our current development practices
- Review team’s code, provide insightful feedback, and teach everyone something new
- Ada is a rapidly growing company located at Spadina and Adelaide in Toronto, Canada’s thriving AI ecosystem. We are backed by world-class investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Version One.
- We provide our employees with competitive compensation, great health benefits, and ownership in our company.
- Our work is rooted in authenticity, courage, empathy, and simplicity. We use these values to create a culture that encourages groundbreaking results, career progression, and community investment.
Ada is an equal opportunity employer. In fact, diversity is what drives our success – it’s at the core of how we hire, communicate, and work. Like our Platform, we are inclusive to all, and combine our diverse backgrounds, skill sets and thinking to build the best experiences for our clients and their customers.